1. I fucking hate the cold weather.
2. I went and saw I, Tonya last week. It is good - I think everyone should see it - but it does not make me think Tonya Harding is a victim, it makes me think she is a manipulative liar.
3. I went and saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri this weekend - it is very good. It also made me very happy that I am a (mostly) happy person.
4. I went and saw The Greatest Showman last night. It is very good, and Zac Efron is very hot.
5. If you haven't figured it out, I am on my yearly mission to see all the movies nominated for awards right now.
6. This coming Saturday Missy and I will be running our first of 12 5ks for the year. Yes, I got myself into this again.
7. This weekend I tried to analyze my phone usage and see where I can eliminate some screen time. I started this experiment on Friday morning. Then I got home on Friday night, opened up Cookie Jam and saw they had unlimited lives for the next 15 hours. So then I spent 15 hours playing Cookie Jam and my less-phone-time-experiment went to shit.
8. Last night when I left the theatre, it was snowing. I HATE DRIVING IN THE SNOW.
9. I need more ideas for work lunches. I always pack my lunch, then by the time lunchtime comes the idea of eating what I brought grosses me out. Leftovers kinda skeez me out, and lately meat has been grossing me out as well. I don't know what to do!!
10. I am doing quite well on my NYR. It's the 15th of the month, and I have completed 15 work outs (sometimes I double up, I'm badass like that).