- I went to see Murder on the Orient Express yesterday, and I could not keep my eyes open. I wasn't that tired, so I think it was just the fact that the movie was so boring, which is highly disappointing.
- All I have been doing on my weekends is helping my dad with Christmas lights. I've donated all my November weekends to him, but I still don't feel like I've contributed much.
- Yesterday was my grandparents 62nd wedding anniversary. I love how my grandma still giggles at my grandpa when he's being ridiculous (which is often).
- We're off Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving, and I cannot wait.
- I get like a real, legit Christmas break this year. I'm off December 22nd through January something (I think we come back on the 3rd?) I am SO EXCITED. I'm going to sleep in every day.
Monday, November 20, 2017
This blog has been lame lately. I'm sorry. I just don't feel like updating it. So here is a quick Jen update: