- Went to see Florida Georgia Line - Russell Dickenson and Chris Lane opened for them. Nelly was supposed to, but he ran into some legal issues before the show...#bastard
- Went to every TJ Maxx, Marshall's and HomeGoods in the tri-state area (looking for Rae Dunn stuff...I will write about this at the later date because I am obsessed).
- Went to Goodwills looking for BSC books (another obsession) (and I blog about that obsession at https://rediscoveringthebsc.blogspot.com/)
- We, along with John, went to Seattle for an overnight adventure. We went on an Underground Tour of the city, ate snacks at an Irish pub, went to the top of the Smith Tower, went to dinner at Ruth's Chris, went to the Pike Market, went to the Seattle Aquarium, ate mac and cheese at a cheese place, rode the Seattle Ferry Ferris Wheel, and went to the Unicorn Bar. It was an awesome getaway within the getaway.
- Did my hair (obvi)
- We did an escape room, and we escaped! I was SO excited when that final door opened.
- Ate breakfast at the Grant House (SO GOOD.)
- Had family dinners at home.
- Watched movies.
I loved my vacation! I hope John and Juana know how much I appreciate them.