Sidenote - let's get real - I'm not that busy. I just hate using a computer at home, and I hate blogging from my iPad.
- Concerts: In the last few weeks, I've been to Stir Cove to see Vince Neil, and then Nicole and I went to New Kids on the Block at the Clink Center. I miss Motley Crue something fierce, but Vince alone is not going to help that. And the last time I saw NKOTB (also with my sister) was more than seven years ago - they've still got it.
- Fighting: I went to see VFC fights with Ryan, Natalie and Miss. Also, I'm still kickboxing, and I just committed another year to that program. Also, I'm constantly dealing with family fighting, but that's a blog for another time.
- Moving: Like I mentioned above, kickboxing is still on my agenda, and also I'm trying to get 12k steps per day due to a work challenge. I'm actually killing it at this. Also, Missy and I went hiking at Hitchcock this past weekend and that workout was NO JOKE.
- Television: I tried to get into Bloodline on Netflix, and I just can't. Who loves this show? Does it get better? Also, after giving up on Orange is the New Black last season, I restarted it and got completely hooked.
- Planning: Missy has an entire list of summer fun events, and I just made plans to go camping with Nick's family over the 4th.
- Budgeting: I completely reworked my budget yesterday so I can have more control over my finances.
|Nicole and I at NKOTB|
|Hiking out guts out|