1. My heart. Some people may see me as a sucker, but that's fine. I have a good heart, and I care about people. Now I just need to work on protecting my heart and giving myself boundaries.
2. My treadmill. It's old and rickety and I feel like I have to work harder on it than the fancy treadmills at the gym, but that's probably a good thing, right?
3. Riverdale on the CW. You guys. Watch it. It's already been renewed for Season 2, and it is SO GOOD.
4. Jay Cutler being released from the Bears.
5. My daily "love you" texts from my dad, even when I know he's annoyed with me.
I didn't do a wellness check in yesterday, because, frankly, I'm becoming one of those scale-obsessed people again and I need to stop. My wellness check ins are fucking with my wellness. I will figure out something by next Thursday.