Apparently this Sunday we are supposed to get hit with an ice storm. When I was a kid, there was an ice storm so bad in October that they had to postpone Halloween. It was devastating as a child, but I don't think the one scheduled to hit Sunday is supposed to hit that level.
However - I'm still kind of hoping for a inclement weather day on Monday; one so bad that school gets called off and I get an extra day off. Because, you see, I have a lot of things I need to do:
1. Finish binging American Crime.
2. Finish binging 11.22.63.
3. Finish reading my book, Dorothy Must Die.
4. Get some work done for the Alumni Association (which I just got elected Communications Director for, so somehow I now need to produce a bi-annual newsletter).
5. Get some work done on my Baby-Sitters Club blog.
6. Watch the new Leah Remini: Scientology episode.
So as you can see, I have a lot I need to accomplish. Work with me here, Mother Nature.