- My best friend moved four hours away from me, and I didn't realize how dependent I was on him until he was gone.
- I started a new job, and new jobs are always so awkward for the first few months.
- I was (and still am) unsure about where I stand in certain relationships.
While a lot of amazing things happened during the last half of the year, these things were always on my mind. And they still are, obviously, the dropping of a heavy ball doesn't just erase things from 2016. That is why I didn't `do a "yeah in review" post - I feel that I was walking through fog for the last six months. It has gotten worse as the weather has gotten colder and the days have gotten shorter.
BUT - in the words of Taylor Swift, I need to shake it off. And I will shake it off. So these are my goals for 2017:
- I want to be happier more days than I'm not.
- I want to work out more days than I don't.
- I want to kiss more times than I cry.
- I want to drink more water than I do soda.
Are these SMART goals? No. But it's what I am going to make happen.
Also, I'm 1/1 on working out more days than I don't.