That's not right. Cowboys don't buckle into their saddles.
Pretend you are in a car, cowboy, and buckle up.
- I saw Salt N' Pepa last Friday night. It was amazing and awesome and I was sore for two days afterwards because I rapped too hard. #truth
- One of my oldest and favorite friends, Leslie, is having a baby and I can't even deal with how she looks perfect in this picture and I look nine months pregnant.
- Kaley Cuoco and her husband got divorced and I'm having a really hard time dealing with this.
- There was a shooting in Glenwood on Sunday and it was literally ten yards away from my dad's house. Seriously, a serious race battle went down two inches away from where my dad stands as Santa Claus every holiday season. I can't even begin to handle this.
- Subthought - the community of Glenwood has banned together tremendously during this trying time and it is amazing to watch. Even though I am just "watching" it on facebook.
- Another subthought - this really makes me want to live in a small Iowa town again.
- I am still doing Farrell's and I like it more and more every single day.
- I think I am jumping too quickly into my fall wardrobe because I am currently sweating my ass off in a puffy vest.