Thank you for sticking with me through that much needed break. Here is an update on my life...
- I had the best Valentines weekend ever
- Missy's new years resolution was to run a 5k every month, so we are two for two so far. We did the Commitment Run in January and the Super Bowl run in February.
- Speaking of running, my next half is April 19th. I know I said I was done with halfs. I am honestly not even sure why I am running this one. I have learned through the last year that if I am not working towards some sort of goal, it is really hard for me to stay motivated to work out. When I am training for a half, I get my ass out there and I run. When I am not, it is easier to just not do it. I need to figure out some sort of happy balance, because I like running short distances (3-5 miles) but I HATE anything longer. But I am signed up and already paid, so I will run this happy little half in April.
- I did something kind of big the other night. I signed up for Farrell's ten week challenge (http://www.fxblavista.com/). To say I am scared is an understatement. I am terrified. But I am so excited to be doing something that is not running and that will actually teach me things. I wasn't going to tell anyone about this, in case I suck it up terribly, but I am hoping the more public I make it, the more that will fuel me to succeed.
- I have seen so many movies lately - everything nominated for best picture, and most of the acting/supporting acting categories. The Oscars are this Sunday and I am STOKED!
- Work is going well. We have a new President, which is always exciting.
She (yes, a SHE!) seems super cool, and caring, and already things seem
more positive and uplifting around campus. I'm super pumped for the