Have you ever seen that episode of Friends where Ross is on leave from work (due to his rage) and he does a ton of errands/stuff and when he starts listing it off to Joey, Joey's response is "dude, you just described seven days worth of stuff." That's how my day has been.
This is so not like me. I normally put stuff off, or at least spread it out pretty well between my three days off. But for some reason my attitude today has been "might as well do it now...it seems dumb to wait." So today, I have done all of these things:
1. Went to see my teammate Allison. Have I mentioned to you that my old high school math teacher (Mr. Stukenholtz) is now the principle (or assistant principle...or something important) at Allison's school? I saw him today. #butterflies
2. Then I went somewhere to buy something.
3. Then I went to WalMart to buy a new wireless router, because mine shit out on me last night.
4. Then I got home and hooked up said router.
5. I was going to do laundry on Sunday, but then I looked at it and thought why wait? So I did it today.
6. And I figured I should wash my sheets too, so I stripped my bed.
7. And since my room was stripped, I cleaned that from top to bottom.
8. And organized all my makeup and hair stuff.
9. I was going to wait til Monday to go to the post office, but I thought why wait? So I went today. Even though I didn't know where the post office is, so I had to google search it before hand.
10. When I got back I decided I should go through my closets.
11. Then I had to make two trips to the dumpster to get rid of all the crap I've collected since my last closet purge.
12. On my first trip to the dumpster, I noticed it was awesome out and I got a running itch. So I grabbed my phone and ear buds (and the rest of my trash) and after the dumpster, I took off and ran hard for 30 minutes. On a rest day. What the fuck.
13. I went to the grocery store to get some stuff to make a casserole from some other stuff I need to use up or it will go bad.
14. Rather than letting my laundry sit in my basket until I need something out of it, I actually folded it and put it all away.
15. Including hanging everything up that goes in the closet, which is my most hated chore of all the chores in the land.
16. Then I washed and put away all my dirty dishes (my family can vouch this is nothing like my usual behavior. I am an expert, award winning dish rack stacker (I made the award and presented it to myself).
17. Then I emptied the dishwasher.
What the actual fuck is going on with me? I have to go vacuum now. Happy Friday, fools!