Happy July! My birthday is at the end of this month, so I thought I should come up with a birthday wish list.
1. World peace.
2. Free cable.
3. My car and school loans paid off.
4. A paid month off work.
5. A tummy tuck.
6. Jillian Michaels arms.
7. Someone to give me flowers.
8. True Blood to play the rest of the season all at once.
9. Eric Church to play a show in my living room.
10. An iced coffee.
11. My work schedule to change to 12p-4p
12. Gas to be ninety-nine cents a gallon.
13. Actually, scratch the paid month off and the shorter work schedule. I just want my job to be pinning pins to my pinterest boards.
14. A hug from Bret Michaels (again).
15. A few people to just go away. I won't name names, but there are really only three I would like to leave and not come back.
16. An easy way to break my addiction to soda.
17. An evening where Nick and I do nothing but play old school Ninetendo.
18. A reunion night with the people I hung out with circa 2008-2010 where we all drink in someone's basement and play beer pong.
19. A ruby red slippers tattoo on the back of my neck.
20. A new pair of running shoes.
21. Pizza and nachos to have zero calories and zero fat.
22. And ice cream, too.
23. My kitchen pantry door to be painted with chalkboard paint.
24. A concert where Bret Michaels opens for Blink 182, who opens for Eric Church.
25. A personal chef.
26. And a personal trainer.
27. A spa day.
28. Running to just come really easy to me.
29. Chandler Boone to never get any older than he is right now.
30. Unlimited free airfare from Omaha, Nebraska to Portland, Oregon.
31. A channel that just plays reruns of Friends all day long.
32. A time machine.
33. Ten million dollars.
34. A better office chair because my bum hurts after coming up with this list.