I have been a Debbie Downer lately. I went from a very high high to a low in a matter of 24 hours and I just haven't been able to get my groove back.
Too much thinking. I need to just stop and accept things at face value. I'm usually better about this, but, like I have mentioned a few times, when it is my time of the month I am CRAZY.
Today I have been thinking about how silly I have been acting the last few days. I mean, people, I had actual tears over a stupid event. Tears. Crying. I have it so bad I needed to cry? No. I am just a dumb, dumb girl.
So........today, I have been thinking about all the reasons I have no reason to complain.
1. I don't have cancer, or any real sickness.
2. We have had some terrible storms lately, and I haven't even so much as lost power. I don't know how that is possible, but I love it.
3. I'm kind of psychic. I mean, I totally saw that horrible event coming. I just ignored my premonitions.
4. I basically always do whatever I want. Like today I will go lay out at my pool, and then watch Orange is the New Black on Netflix. I will probably binge watch the entire 2nd season. I have no one telling me to get up, or do anything I don't want to do. That's awesome.
5. On Saturday, I get to do the Warrior Dash with my brother, sister and Missy. This is awesome for so many reasons. First of all, I am sure John never thought any of his sisters would ever do something like this. Second of all, Missy hates doing any kind of running, so her signing up for this is huge. Although, I don't think we will be running much...mostly running through mud and fire and trying not to die.