I want to live in Glenwood at some point in my life.
I just freaking love it.
I have been thinking this more lately. Omaha is seriously a scary place to live. I love so many things about it, but I am scared a lot of the times, too.
- The great purse theft at Lake Zorinsky. That would not have happened in the wood.
- There are now a slew of break ins at my stupid gym.
- There was a homeless man living in my laundry room last summer.
- My neighbor's truck got stolen out of my parking lot last winter.
- There are at least two women in Omaha who would put a cap in my ass if given the chance.
If I ever have kids, that's where they are growing up.