"Why, sometimes I've believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice, who spent some time in Wonderland.
Sometimes I don't make a lot of sense. I say things that people can't seem to wrap their heads around, and a lot of times my out loud thoughts are greeted with blank stares and shaking heads. Sometimes I just plain old make up things, like I told Nick the elephant joint ball went out in my jeep (I meant the ball joint. I don't know how an elephant came into play). In other words, sometimes I feel like Alice in Wonderland, and sometimes I believe in impossible things too. Here are the six impossible things I have believed today...not before breakfast, but before dinner.
1. I believe that when you wish on your eyelashes, or on 11:11, or on a shooting star, your wish will come true in one form or another. I truly think this is true.
2. I believe that someone out there actually wants to be with me and live with me someday.
3. I believe that praying while you're in the shower is the best use of your time - or when you're driving. More than likely you're hitting God at a lull time, so your prayers will be heard better and faster.
4. I believe that sooner or later, people get what they deserve.
5. I believe that I have spirit guides and/or guardian angels watching out for me...there is no other way to explain my close calls.
6. I believe that some people are just crazy mother fuckers.