Well, for any of you who feel the urge to buy me presents, I thought I should provide a wish list for you. So here is what I want:
- I want to live with this guy. For one, I think it would be convenient to have a roommate who was literally made out of money. Every time he shook his head, I could use the quarters for laundry. And he seems pretty entertaining.
- I want someone to provide me with a chart explaining every single piece of Pretty Little Liars. That show is hella-confusing.
- I want skin removal surgery, and then I want someone to change the world and make it so bad carbs don't make you fat.
- I want a job with health insurance, people who are fun to work with, and good food days.
- I want everyone who uses sprinklers on my running route to turn them on at the same time (when I'm running) so that I can be cooled off every few steps when I'm out in this dreadful heat.
- I want my mom to disable her facebook.
- I want to live in a house in a cul de sac with some fun neighbors.
- I want the Huskers to have a winning season.
- I want the Bears to win the Super Bowl.
So...if anyone would like to take care of any of those items for me, just let me know.