- Is there ever a time in a person's life when they STOP talking behind people's backs? Or is this just something people are programmed to do?
- Are women ALWAYS just bitchy, or do they grow out of that at some point? Based on the 60+ year olds in my office who are ragdolls five days a week, I'm guessing bitchiness is a way of life.
- I need to get back to a point where I don't hate 40 hours of my week every week. Life is too short!
- Is there ever going to be a time in my life when a Kardashian or a Simpson isn't pregnant?
- I need to move. I hate my apartment complex. You all probably remember a few weeks ago when my air conditioner blew up. Somehow, no one seems to have any information as to why or how that happened, or if it will happen again. Also, my garbage disposal and my dishwasher that were broken somehow fixed themselves. I would even take living in a house over this, at least then I would have control over my appliances!
- The show Mistresses isn't about mistresses. Of those four women, only one is an actual mistress who lives a mistress lifestyle. The other three are just sad.
- True Blood comes back this week, and I truly think life would be a better place if I were a fae.
- I need everyone around me to get their shit together so I can get my shit together.
- I had a dream last night where my most recent gentleman caller and I were staying in a hotel, and he snuck into the other bed in the middle of the night so he didn't have to sleep with me. This makes me want to punch him in the throat in real life.
Friday, June 14, 2013
My mind has been in overdrive lately. I hate times like this, where I am unsure of everything around me. I know most of this has to do with my period (sorry, dudes) because I am more affected now by that time of the month than ever before. So far this week I have been in doubt about: