Okay, so now that we've gone through my work history, what do I want to do?
They (I don't know who "they" is) say that if you love your work, you'll never work a day in your life. So these are just a few things I could do so that I never feel like I'm working:
1. Hyvee cashier: If money was no issue and I could still buy Coach purses, I would work at Hyvee. I freaking love it. Please note: this may be because of my memories of working at Kaimans. So more than likely, after one shift I would realize this is a disgusting thing to do as an adult.
2. Blogging: I don't understand how bloggers make money. But some do, and I would love to figure out how.
3. Stay at home mom: I would be amazing. However, that means I have to get pregnant and have a baby. And a husband to work so I can stay at home. Next...
4. Teacher: I would LOVE to be a teacher. But the thought of starting over with schooling makes me want to vomit and choke on it.
5. Craft maker: I am good at making crafts. I wish I could do it all the time.