Holy shit you guys. My little ol' blog has been getting a lot of action lately. I thought I only had like three loyal followers, but I guess I have more. Well stalk away, my friends. I wish I had checked my stats before I put up that picture of me crying over Dallas.
Actually, no, I don't care. I'm human. I cry over tv shows.
But I'm done now blogging about JR Ewing. I can't, however, say I am done blogging about Dallas. I started watching the old series from the late 70's - 80's - 90's and I LOVE it. I'm on seaon 2 of 14.
Here are some things that have been on my mind lately:
1. Portland/Vancouver WA - I leave today to go stay with Juana and John for a few days. I am so excited for a vacay from my grueling world of working. I mean, I had the whole month of December off but I've been working steadily since - yes, I deserve a vacation.
2. My purse - I dropped my beautiful, big Coach into a puddle the other night. Just straight up, the entire thing in a huge puddle. I screamed like I had been shot. Then thought to myself "maybe i need to re-evaluate my priorities".
3. My diet - So I tried low-carb (really no carb) for awhile, and it sucked so bad. I was miserable, and when I did the math, I was only eating like 600 calories a day. No wonder I didn't lose anything. So now I am tracking calories and it is easier, plus I am not a crabby pants and I don't feel like dying all the time. Also, I finally figured out how to get sodium into my life - olives! I eat ten olivies for an afternoon snack - 100 calories, and it pushes my sodium to (over) where it needs to be.
4. The OZ movie - Hannah and I went and saw it and it was magical. I was extremely nervous that they would ruin my OZ love, but it was amazing.
5. Giveaway? - Somehow a company found my blog and thinks I'm amazing. So they want to give me a free software program (for like scrapbooky, picturey type thing) to give away to one of my readers. Let me figure out what the hell any of this means, and I'll get back to you guys.
I am unsure if I will blog while at my aunt's - I'm probably going to be really busy eating, sleeping, shopping, tanning, getting my hair done, running, reading and relaxing. But who knows, I may update every single thing I do.