I haven't written you a letter in a long time. And I'm sure this letter will be very different from the ones I used to write you, when I asked for She-ra castles and My Little Ponies. Wait. I don't think I ever asked for My Little Ponies. I was more into Rainbow Bright and Jem.
Anyway...it's been a very interesting year, Santa. You know the point of these letters are to ask for things, so I'm just gonna get right to it.
1. Santa, please help the employees of Kaplan CB094 find jobs. Everyone was hit with a gut punch earlier this month, so please help everyone land on their feet. I'm almost there, so focus on them for awhile, then come back to me and help me find a job with health insurance.
2. Please help my family and friends stay gainfully employed and healthy.
3. Please help a few certain people figure out their way. Help them gain the confidence and desire to be happy.
4. Please help another friend get her head out of her ass. I can name names if you want, Santa. Just email me.
5. Please help my little nuggets (Gav, Kay, Grace, Soph, Evan, Coop and Chan) continue to grow and be healthy.
6. Please help my sister - keep her healthy and strong.
7. I really need an iPhone 5. Give me a hand with that?
8. Please help me by giving me the willpower not to march into Gavin's kindergarten class and not smack the shit out of the little boy who is bullying him.
That's all Santa. I know it's a lot to ask. But if anyone can do it, you can, right?