Hello loyal blog followers! As you know by now, I love lists. So today I am going to provide you with a list all of my current favorite things.
1. American Horror Story Asylum - you GUYS! This show is so ridic. I watch it with my eyes covered, or fast forwarding to make sure I can handle what is coming up. Or rewinding because I can't believe what I just saw. It is SO GOOD. You ALL should be watching it.
2. Taylor Swift's new album RED - I love TSwift, so an album of 20+ new songs? Amazing. Love that poppy little crazy train. And red lipstick is always amazing. I need to break that out more often...
3. Maroon 5 coming to Omaha - is he kidding me? SO HOT. I feel like we would have a great time hanging out together (and having a ton of sex).
4. My weight loss competition with Kate - my sister wants to get serious about her diet, so of course I suggest a contest. It is one I am hoping to lose. But this will also help me kickstart my diet again. I've been maintaining for awhile, it's time to kick it into high gear again.
5. Running - I have had four really good runs in a row, and I'm finally to a point where I can run a 5K and feel really good about my time. Of course, this happens at the end of run season - so next year is the year of the 5K!
6. 4 4-day work weeks in a row, followed by 2 2-day work weeks - My. Schedule. Rocks.
7. Revenge, Once Upon a Time and the Mentalist - Sunday nights are basically the best nights of my life.
8. Being outside the crazy - it's so nice to be watching the crazy train from the station and not actually being on it.
9. Family time this weekend - my nieces are coming to town, and I am anxious to just hang and talk with my family.
10. Coffee - I've become a coffee drinker, and I get excited each morning for it.