People at work are A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.
An important boy is ignoring me...well not ignoring...I don't know what he's doing.
Being a girl sucks.
Hospital bills suck.
I just let everything pile on top of me. I was still thankful every night when I went to bed, but I let things get to me way more than I usually do.
I took this weekend off from my bad attitude, and tried to enjoy the little things that make my life so awesome. Things like...
- Gavin cuddling up to me when we were sitting next to each other at the kitchen table.
- Chatting with my stepmom and laughing with her.
- Phone calls with my mom that don't make me want to die.
- Movie night with Hannah and Nick.
- Lunch dates with Kate that result in the best burger I have ever eaten.
- Working up the nerve to change my own lightbulbs since I haven't had a guy in my apartment in a few weeks (I just don't think changing lightbulbs are something a girl should have to do).
- Fun times at the bar with Katie and Missy and new people.
- Stopping to see Grandma and Grandpa.
- Not being too tired when I had to wake up at the ass crack of dawn on Sunday.
- Grocery shopping. I just love grocery stores.
- Napping on the couch on a Sunday afternoon.
- Doing so badly at our college footballs picks that next week HAS to be better!
- A Bears win puts me one step closer to a bet win!
- Calise coming over and watching 90210 with me so we are ready for the season premiere tonight.
- New TV on Sunday nights.
Another major thing from this weekend that I need to remember...I am SO lucky. Yes, I had a tumor...but it wasn't cancer. I've never been scared personally by the C word, but so many people have. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and I signed up with an old casino friend, Kelly, to be a member of her "Kelly's Angels" and walk with her team.
Kelly is amazing. So beautiful and strong. She could have given up and let cancer beat her, but she didn't, and I need to remember when I go through my pity parties that some people have been hit with the worst news possible and they keep on keeping on. Kind of makes my "problems" at the top seem stupid, huh?
Me and Miss - it was SO COLD.
Not an awesome picture, but there were so many people walking.