My grandma (dad's mom) is a huge rag. She is a liar, and a manipulator, and a game player. Yes, my grandma. It's horrible to have a grandma who is a mean girl. But she's terrible. She has done so many horrible things to my family, I don't want to ever forgive her. So she does not warrant a blog entry.
My mom has done some things that I should probably let go of, too. But she pretends she didn't do them. When she tells me she's been the best mom in the world and I'm lucky, and I say "well...remember that time..." and she magically can't remember anything. So I'm not ready to forgive her yet, either.
Besides those two, I don't have anyone else I am currently holding a grudge against. So I guess...
- I need to forgive Hobby Lobby for being closed on Sundays. I get it...employees need days off. But still. I need art supplies on Sundays, too.
- I need to forgive MTV for not playing music videos anymore.
- I need to forgive 96.1 The Brew for changing to a crappy copy of 94.1.
- I need to forgive HBO for not running new True Blood episodes all year round.
- I need to forgive Nickleback for not moving their last Omaha show to work around my surgery schedule.
- I need to forgive Huskers for sucking it up horribly on the field on Saturday.