Loss - 1.8 pounds
Total loss - 85.6 pounds
4.4 left til goal of 90
I had a good week. What am I talking about, I always have good weeks. I guess I've just been really happy lately. A lot of good stuff is in my life right now:
- My workouts have been awesome, sweaty good times lately.
- I haven't been so crazy about my points. I eat all my points every day, but I actually allowed myself to eat my weekly points too this week. I didn't dip into my activity points - let's not get crazy.
- Even though I think my neck scar is repulsive, everyone around me says it's no big deal and not really that noticeable. I will choose to believe them, even if they are just saying it to be nice.
- This weekend is packed with fun - little reunion on Friday night, Saturday is Channy Boom's birthday party then POISON, and Sunday I have to help grandma in the AM then Grace Potter at Cove with Missy and Melissa.
- Next weekend is my birthday - I am not sure what I'm doing yet, but I like to be the center of attention for a day.
- I start my LAST term of school on Wednesday. Then I will be a master.
So see, lots of good stuff. I cannot wait to see Bret Michaels up close and personal on Saturday night. I can't explain. I love that man.
Also, this week, I was able to get into my "goal" skirt. I have had this skirt forever, and it was too tight forever. Then I could get it on, but it was not flattering at all. My goal has been to look hot in this skirt. Mission accomplished!
The picture on the left is a three best friend picture from June 2011, but I cut out the other best friends. I am huge. And disgusting. But let's get real, I was still a crap ton of fun. (Literally TON of fun).
And I know how lame it is to take pictures of yourself in the mirror. So shut it.