434. CWS time!
435. Circle of trust.
436. Knowing it (hopefully) will never be this bad again.
438. Getting ordained on the internet.
439. Getting back into running, and realizing I didn't lose all my momentum during my little break.
440. "I walked into your room and you were a completely different person. I have never seen someone change that much. You are cool and fun, and that person in the room was...not." - my doctor on her experience with me in the hospital. Apparently I am a difficult patient.
441. Getting back into the work routine and only wanting to slit my wrist a few times.
442. Discovering new low point recipes.
443. I can't drink soda. I can't decide if this is good or bad, so I'm putting it on here.
444. Relay for Life. I love this event, and I'm so glad I was able to get involved. Hopefully I can continue to be involved, maybe in an even bigger role.
445. Wearing tight clothes.
446. My detox wrap from Brenda - made last night very relaxing!
447. Doing my pending graduate paperwork - September 4th!
448. So much to celebrate - tumor being gone, graduating soon, one year on Weight Watchers, etc...
449. Good things happening to good people.
450. My scar - after all the crap has been scraped off, this is what I'm left with. It will heal more, but this is a relief!