365. Running an entire two miles this morning without walking!
366. Gavin finally admitting he really doesn't remember the day he was born. Or his first birthday. He doesn't really remember when he started remembering.
367. Really nice, big hugs from Jan and Dick. I just love them.
368. My dad buying a new motorcycle and claiming it as his midlife crisis. That's fine - it means he'll live to be 104.
369. My grandparents. I just love them.
370. My sister being so patient with me.
371. Listening to Seether, Nickleback and Too Short at very high volumes.
372. The looks I get from people when they realize a preppy white girl is listening to Too Short.
373. Yes, I do know every single word to Blow Job Betty - what of it?
374. The fact that I cannot for the life of me remember how or when or why I learned all the words to that song.
375. Stocking up.
376. I cannot stop looking at myself in the mirror. I'm loving my side view now.
377. Draw Something. How did I not get into this game sooner?
378. Paul Mitchell products.
379. Movie theatre popcorn.
380. Long Island Medium. I freaking love Theresa.