346. It might be a tumor. Key word might. I'm hoping I just gained some weight in my neck in one isolated location.
347. At least it's not on my lady bits - I imagine a tumor near or on any lady part would suck.
348. My sister is such a good sister/nurse whenever I'm going through something like this.
349. My doctor telling me repeatedly that it's not cancer.
350. My doctor leaning in and whispering "you know you aren't going to die, right?" when I couldn't stop crying.
351. Already naming it Timmy the Tumor - now I just want him to go away.
352. My dad texting me every morning to say he loves me.
353. My mom actually listening to my sister when she told her to leave me alone because I don't want to talk about it.
354. I get to have my first MRI - that's gotta be fun, right?
355. Mama Jan telling me she'll pray for me.
356. I got to catch back up with the ultrasound tech who delivered bad news to me in the past - it was a game to see what rude things I could get her to say this time. She did not disappoint.
357. Knowing that tomorrow is my MRI, and we'll figure this thing out soon.