298. Being able to cross my legs.
299. I actually don't mind clothes shopping now - it's kind of fun when you're not in the plus size section!
300. Having all my family and friends freak out about how much better I look.
301. Being able to run! And even training for a 5K! I have never ran in my life, using my boobs as an excuse as to why I can't.
302. Which leads me to my boobs...kinda nice being able to shop for bras in stores, as opposed to ordering them from special websites. But they are literally disappearing, so this is a little bad too...
303. Looking sexy when I go to bed in short shorts and a beater, as opposed to looking sad and disgusting.
304. Having random facebook friends who I haven't seen or talked to in months comment on my pictures.
305. Weight Watchers as a whole - it is SUCH a great program, I am a huge advocate.
306. Having so many people join WW now...we have our own little support system!
307. My face looks so different, which makes make-up a whole new fun game.
308. Not being so tired all the time.
309. Holding myself accountable - I weigh myself every single day, chart my weight every week and measure myself every three weeks.
310. Doing things I've never thought I can do - adding a little weight to each lift, running just a minute longer - it's so much fun pushing myself and seeing what I can do.
311. Seeing pictures of my old face. Doesn't it look like I'm wearing a fat suit?