214. Actually kind of being excited to go to work tomorrow because I will be wearing new clothes.
215. Getting homework done and being on top of things.
216. Only having two more weeks of these godforsaken classes.
217. Going down several pants sizes.
218. Texting with friends I haven't talked to in awhile.
219. Saturday Night Live. I don't care if I'm the only person alive that still watches it, I freaking love it.
220. That show InkMaster. But I cannot believe people allow themselves to be "human canvases".
221. Being pleasantly surprised at the fact that I kind of liked The Vow.
222. Or maybe I just like Channing Tatum in no shirt.
223. Even though he is freaking hot he is still only #3 on my hot list.
224. #1 and #2. YUM.
225. Hanging at a coffee shop with Missy like we are hipsters.
226. Buying my first bottle of ketchup. Ever. Yes, I'm totally single.
227. The fact that I hang out at Hyvee hoping someone will think I'm cool and offer me a job. Dream job = Hyvee cashier.
228. Tator tots for dinner. Yes, that's it. Yes, I'm totally single.
229. Celeb Apprentice is back.
230. "Wait, you and I are in the most normal, healthy relationships. Did you ever think that would be the case?"