47. That boy.
48. Pedicures with all the extras.
49. Ruby Tuesday salad bar.
50. All those damn Twilight movies.
51. Bonding with Hannah.
52. Getting caught up on my homework and seeing a light at the end of this tunnel.
53. Being brutally honest.
54. Arguing with my grandpa for two days about his small ass tv, and convincing him to wait one day before he goes out and buys himself a bigger one.
55. Surprising my grandpa with a huge ass tv.
56. Making my grandpa speechless.
57. Being able to say "awesome" and mean it when someone asks how my life is.
58. Putting up my Christmas decor!
59. Knowing that it's too little, too late.
60. My mom being able to vaccuum her own living room...it wasn't too long ago that she couldn't stand up long enough to do that.
61. Mario Kart! Are you kidding me?!
62. Being so content I honostly don't get how I'm so lucky.
63. Getting my US Weekly in the mail.
64. A gallon of gas for under $3! Say what?!
65. Being at home in my home. Some people aren't that lucky.